What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soni Luke

Vic Mackey

Referee
Has been training with the Tigers fulltime squad and apparently impressing. I don’t know much about him, looks pretty skinny in the training pics. Apparently highly rated juniour who had some injuries so left for a fresh start. Panthers fans think he’s worth watching?

betcats

Referee
Has been training with the Tigers fulltime squad and apparently impressing. I don’t know much about him, looks pretty skinny in the training pics. Apparently highly rated juniour who had some injuries so left for a fresh start. Panthers fans think he’s worth watching?

He was a gun in NYC, played in a team that barely lost and had some big name talents he was often the standout when I watched, MOTM in the NYC grand final in 2015. I had very high hopes for him but he did he knee at the worst time and just couldn't get back to full fitness for a few years, he has had other injuries since. Very talented kid though if he can get some luck regarding his health, I really hope he does well.

Kilkenny

Coach

Like Betcats says he was a highly regarded prospect coming thru the junior ranks before injuries stalled his progress. He is a livewire with really good running game although as you have picked up from the photos he is not a big body and on the small side. Wish him well.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
He's a small, relatively speedy hookers who does some good instinctive stuff.
Looked like one of better players in a pretty stacked NYC team (had Fisher Harris, CHN, Clearly, Edwards). Did his knee and then had a shoulder reconstruction soon after he returned so he's never really proved himself at NSW cup level but he never really got a shot. Very hard to say considering there's a big difference between u/20's and reserve grade though.

It's hard to say it he's always going to be injury prone. Might just be growing into his body.

He needs forward going forward before he can do anything. Not someone who creates space and changes the game on his own he needs his forwards to start the momentum for him.

Last edited: