What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Boy Williamson

Go_The_Sharks

Juniors
Iafeta said:
Graeme Hughes.

Yeah how good is he. For those who don't know him he's the guy who commentates the warriors games on fox. He pronounce the names heaps good. What about Fa'afili. He uses the ' in between the a's so well. hahaha fa'afili. The english commentators have always sucked. I hate listening to them. They are always wrong and there so bias.

simostorm

Bench
I cant stand listening to these clowns when Aus play GB, they are so Biased, and every time GB lose they always put the blame down to having a heap of there best players out.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I cant stand listening to these clowns when Aus play GB, they are so Biased, and every time GB lose they always put the blame down to having a heap of there best players out.

Yeah, Australias never done that before :roll:

simostorm

Bench
I hate it when the commentors favor anyone, Id prefer they just stay Neutral,
which they never are, really pee's me off particular for club games during the season.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
If my team isn't involved or i have no emotional connection with the game one-eyed commentators are funny as. I was listening to the 2nd div NPC final after the first test and it was funny as... "What a tackle, YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!"

JK

Bias in internationals is fine - you get passionate about these games so how can you be neutral????

They are not even that bad - they just talk it up more than down here (and only marginally more). Sterlo, Fatty and Rabs are plain boring next to Steve and Eddie.

DIEHARD

----
The commentating was a disgrace last night.

But nothing compares to the disgraceful camera work in the broadcast. I found it a chore to even watch because of the cinematography. It was amatuer hour.... :roll:

simostorm

Bench
Oh man I agree, how bad was the camera work, one of the trys, I think Rooneys in the corner the cameras were so far back that the try could only be seen on replay, I hope they do better next time.

Latest posts