What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonsors

The calm one

Juniors
Today, social media and the news papers are all stating the obivious. McGregor under pressure, bad recruitment, dragons fail to fire, won as many games as Bulldogs. Blah Blah Blah. I can't help but wonder when the major sponsors will have had enough of this and get into someone's ear who is paid to do something about the situation. After all if the sponsors do nothing, who will.

BLM01

First Grade
Today, social media and the news papers are all stating the obivious. McGregor under pressure, bad recruitment, dragons fail to fire, won as many games as Bulldogs. Blah Blah Blah. I can't help but wonder when the major sponsors will have had enough of this and get into someone's ear who is paid to do something about the situation. After all if the sponsors do nothing, who will.
No sponsor will approach or come

Coffs dragon

Bench
Bingo Bins should be our major sponsor.....we could keep them in business for years with garbage from within our club.
Need a friggin large dump bin to house Mary's ego!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I have been in the camp of strongly thinking they will give Mary 2020 due to this seasons events but if going poorly halfway through the season probably axe him. Now though I actually think he may not see out the off season. It’s too much in the media now, and we are in a bit of a vicious cycle where sponsors and fans want success and harmony but players don’t want to play for us because they want the same. Major changes are needed before this spirals any more out of control.

sa1nt5

Juniors
I hate to do this as the fit between our club and sponsor is the best on the planet however the club has forced me into going in to St George bank and closing my St George account verbosely as possible without getting arrested and letting them know Paul McGregor and his association with the club and bank is the reason why!! If the club doesn’t care about us enough to fix this then maybe sponsor pressure will be enough for action to commence

thebigredv

First Grade
I hate to do this as the fit between our club and sponsor is the best on the planet however the club has forced me into going in to St George bank and closing my St George account verbosely as possible without getting arrested and letting them know Paul McGregor and his association with the club and bank is the reason why!! If the club doesn’t care about us enough to fix this then maybe sponsor pressure will be enough for action to commence

Love your idea mate, and more so your passion but honestly I wouldn't put yourself out for that. We've already suffered enough. They probably won't care. There's too many 'Dragons fans' who follow blindly and keep supporting the regime.

sa1nt5

Juniors
If you’re St George bank...would you want to be associated with these incompetent nufties?
Not at all, however I would recognise that the club is a very unique fit and given sponsorship money is slated for use every year for tax purposes, my thoughts would be that nothing in the local market would give St George bank better opportunity, therefore I would, as a director, pursue a board position for St George bank within the club, in return for not only main jersey sponsorship but also, for a few dollars more, stadium naming rights. Ensuring no more jobs for the boys on any lvl. Example is this roosters just signed three year agreement to play one game per year in Perth, massive coup for the roosters sponsor, they would be ecstatic. Who wants to sign us to play a match in their city ? Pretty sure St George bank would like a deal like that if/when they try to push into new territory, if the club they sponsored was not a rabble and prone to what amounts to corruption.