What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO II 2021

Pretty similar to Tino.
Tino ,in nrl games he was sailing close to the wind with shoulder charge /high stuff ,and I think may have taken wind out of his sails with crackdown? He is a Gympie lad and always is well spoken , humble and helpful with any community tasks asked of him when in town. I hope he gets it right soon . He is one Queenslander I was hoping had a good game.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Tino ,in nrl games he was sailing close to the wind with shoulder charge /high stuff ,and I think may have taken wind out of his sails with crackdown? He is a Gympie lad and always is well spoken , humble and helpful with any community tasks asked of him when in town. I hope he gets it right soon . He is one Queenslander I was hoping had a good game.
A good mate of mine is from Gympie and says similar things about him. I loved watching him last year. This year not so much. I'd play him on an edge.

chewsta

First Grade
How good was it to see DCE near tears at the end. I can't stand the Slimey merkin.

Munster looked like a 46 year old father of 5 out there with that mo and dad bod goin on.

bluefox68

Staff member
Last years f**k up shits me even more.

Lets beat these pricks for 20 years straight. Bring on that origin is dead talk.
Exactly what I was thinking.

That would’ve made it 4 straight…

Anyway, maybe it was the kick in the pants we needed…

Tiger Shark

Bench
How good was it to see DCE near tears at the end. I can't stand the Slimey merkin.

Munster looked like a 46 year old father of 5 out there with that mo and dad bod goin on.
Was great, also being 33 next origin series he probably doesn't have many left. Hopefully doesn't win another one.

Who is QLD's next halfback in waiting? Hunt - he's not much younger.