What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sookiest Fan Group

Tweed Titan

Bench
I'd like to self-nominate. Sometimes I actually believe there is a refereeing conspiracy against the Tits.
From other teams it is definitely Dragons and Broncos.

seaeagle sam

Donkos fans now complaining about the treatment they're getting from Nein, that'll do me

Why wouldn't they. Same prep and training routine week in, week out, exposure and extra cash must get boring after a while. 'But, but I want to watch my team on Sunday....'

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
If my club lost to those cheating bastards on the 2009 Grand Final day I would have driven to Melbourne and torched their clubhouse.

+ 1

Eels fans can whinge as much as they want about 2009. It won't change anything but they were beaten by a cheating team after waiting for a premiership for 23 odd years.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
+ 1

Eels fans can whinge as much as they want about 2009. It won't change anything but they were beaten by a cheating team after waiting for a premiership for 23 odd years.

Except every other team beaten by Melbourne in that final series deserved a shot at the final ffs IT IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY THEIR PREMIERSHIP!!!

wibble

Bench
Come back to me when your team hasn't won in the over 40 years of its existence.

Yeah I sook.

I've earned it.

LESStar58

Referee
You think that's the extent of our sooking? You should see us after a loss!

Yes. Spot on. :lol:

13 years later and Dragons fans are still blaming Bill Harrigan, Chris Ward, News Ltd, the touch judge, Matt Geyer's flat pass and George W. Bush for losing the 1999 grand final after being up 14-0.

:lol:

As for week to week sooks, I don't think there's one group that sooks more than the other.

The only people that whinge are the ones who don't know anything about footy.

13 years later and Dragons fans are still blaming Bill Harrigan, Chris Ward, News Ltd, the touch judge, Matt Geyer's flat pass and George W. Bush for losing the 1999 grand final after being up 14-0.

As for week to week sooks, I don't think there's one group that sooks more than the other.

You'll find 2010 took the edge off that 1999 burr quite a bit.

Penalty f**king try?!?!

Scoozi...

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: It's hilarious when Cheats fans try and bring up the 99 grand final, it being their only achievement I suppose

_Johnsy

Referee

Less

We have moved on well & truly, we won in 2010. You know that year you were caught cheating & had been for several years.

How long has it been for you guys?

Storm fans keep bringing it up be use they think it upsets us, meh we were not good enough when it mattered in 1999 (13 years ago), however we were plenty good enough when it mattered in 2010 (2 years ago).

Move on mate.

_Johnsy

Referee
If not being good enough when it matters = failure then so be it.

Jeeeesus you must be hurting.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
I am talking about personal experience.

89 stuck with me in one form or another up until we won the title in 2005.