What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs out iN straight sets

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
This result probably helps them, they're 2-0 against Manly and 0-2 against the Storm, now they're more likely to play Manly.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Chokers

nah just kidding - you have to be contenders more than every couple of decades to qualify as chokers

Jason Maher

Immortal
I doubt anything could make a souffs fan happier than reading that from Moffo. So long as BM doesn't counterbalance it.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I doubt anything could make a souffs fan happier than reading that from Moffo. So long as BM doesn't counterbalance it.

Exactly Jason.
I am on sports tab as we speak putting a multi on a liberal election win into a souths GF win.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
This result probably helps them, they're 2-0 against Manly and 0-2 against the Storm, now they're more likely to play Manly.

lol proves nothing. they were 1-0 against Roosters and got absolutely smashed. Souffs are shit. Need the refs help and pure luck to win their games.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
they certainly dished it up tonight:

813015-south-sydney-rabbitohs-fan.jpg

Meapro Ham

Juniors
LOL@SOUFFS. Massively under strength rooster side plus all those leg ups from the refs and they still got smashed.

LOL@Sam Burgess. SBW got his revenge big time.

Sucked in Souffs.

Souths shit defence helped roosters trys rather than anything spectacular from roosters. Imo roosters played their gf tonight. The silly penalties they give away will inevitably cost them and if anyone goes out in straights sets it'll be them. Had souths won tonight id agree with you because they would've gone into finals off the back of false confidence. . Now they got beat and mcguire will make sure they feel that loss during the weekend personally and fire them up for next week. Just my opinion

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dylan walker's bombed try was a classic...

all he has to do it put it down...

kind of a basic thing you're taught in under 7's..

Latest posts