What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave Sydney Ticket

Cliffhanger

Coach
1 ticket 125

Free postage and handling

It's a proper ticket not a print at home.
If you're interested PM me.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Nope, I bought it then realised where eastern creek raceway was. Not going that far just to see like 3 bands.

Carnifex

Juniors
Think the question was, which bands you were looking forward to.

i wanna go but only for whitechapel and trivuim

Cliffhanger

Coach
Oh, Faith no More, Reel Big Fish and even though I hate their newer stuff Jimmy Eat World wouldn't mind seeing a few of the others but those are the ones I bought the ticket for. Rather though go outdoor climbing though especially if I'm traveling that far.

f**king stupidest thing ever moving it from Sydney Park to way out west. geniuss.

natheel

Coach
Oh, Faith no More, Reel Big Fish and even though I hate their newer stuff Jimmy Eat World wouldn't mind seeing a few of the others but those are the ones I bought the ticket for. Rather though go outdoor climbing though especially if I'm traveling that far.

f**king stupidest thing ever moving it from Sydney Park to way out west. geniuss.

yeh sorry shouldve asked the question in more detail haha yeh im going for Faith No More, Anti-Flag, Reel Big Fish (seen them before) and a few others also to just have a good day really...yeh though sydney park was a venue location wise i wasnt the best the way they organised it and same with Eastern Creek (good venue but badly organised) but still had a good time last year better than 08 actually

franklin2323

Immortal
Thanks guys just pm me with details. It saves me lineing up at Ticketek 2 get them. I work in Parra so can drive most place in the evening and pick them up or over the net whatever is easiest