What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Humber RABBITOHS! New Jersey!

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
This is the jersey from the UK club that Copa seems to think has ripped off Souths.
Have a look at the tread from the response of the club owner. No copyright issues at all mate!
I redesigned the logo for SH Rabbitohs and now its on the jumper! Cool!

http://www.totalrl.com/fansforum/index.php?showtopic=24662

southsmall.JPG

frontrabs.jpg

Copa

Bench
SalfordRedsWA said:
This is the jersey from the UK club that Copa seems to think has ripped off Souths.
Have a look at the tread from the response of the club owner. No copyright issues at all mate!
I redesigned the logo for SH Rabbitohs and now its on the jumper! Cool!

http://www.totalrl.com/fansforum/index.php?showtopic=24662

southsmall.JPG

frontrabs.jpg
Still bitter?

I've not seen that jersey before in my life...How long til a pirated version appears on ebay? That'd be a shame.. the humber rabbitohs would lose a lot of development money that way.

I notice the website has changed a bit.. :lol:

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Copa said:
Still bitter?

I've not seen that jersey before in my life...How long til a pirated version appears on ebay? That'd be a shame.. the humber rabbitohs would lose a lot of development money that way.

I notice the website has changed a bit.. :lol:

You silly little man.

Copa

Bench
I see you're still upset.

Like I said ... despite your claims, I've never seen that jersey before in my life.

best of luck to them.

rabbitohs

Juniors
Copa grow a c**k will you.
You are constantly harping about league development but at the same time trying to stick it to people who are actually doing something about it rather than just spouting off on message boards!

Are you a member at Souths? No, I am as are many of my friends who are backing us in this attempt to spread the game, talk about something that effects you and your clubs instead of sniping at pthers!

Copa

Bench
rabbitohs said:
Copa grow a c**k will you.
You are constantly harping about league development but at the same time trying to stick it to people who are actually doing something about it rather than just spouting off on message boards!

Are you a member at Souths? No, I am as are many of my friends who are backing us in this attempt to spread the game, talk about something that effects you and your clubs instead of sniping at pthers!
oh...

sorry..

Your creativity is absolutely earth shattering.. how did you come up with such amazing stuff?