What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Dumbarses

Moffo

Referee
Seriously

The way they played today took me right back to the depths of the last 10 years. Stupid passes, bad tackling, no direction

As I've said before, Souths will struggle against good teams until they get some decent halves. Joe Williams is about as useful as contraception on a 90yr old

Sugar

Bench
I concur Moffo.
Is it time to start bagging the coach and the marquee signings yet:crazy: :crazy:

buster bunny

Juniors
The halves were not the problem today, it was all the lost ball and stupid errors. I would not be writing souths off just yet.

wittyfan

Referee
Most teams are pretty average this year and you'll see them go up and down in form from week to week.

Penance

Juniors
Halves? 2 x 40/20's

Buddy Got injured, which left hegarty playing on the wing (We all know how bad he is there) and Sutton in the centers.

Hot day, video ref being a dumbass, 3 man bench, loss of Kidwell, + our errors and we lost by 1 point? lol tool

phonetic

Juniors
Joe Williams was one of their best today. If Faologo had of put the ball down properly after receiving a choice ball from Joey, Souths would more than likely have won the game. He's also kicking 40/20's with regularity, and generally looks dangerous week in week out.

He's a good player who is improving.. his defence needs work, but he's certainly no dud.

I think they're playing some okay footy. They might sneak into the 8.

Pigskin

Juniors
I think they need to get rid of Peachey

With the halves they have, i guess they do need some creativity from him, but his reluctance to put his body on the line and the fact that he is too slow has cost them big at vital points of the game for the last 2 weeks

can Champion play fullback ?

Oink !

Evergreen

Juniors
Pigskin said:
can Champion play fullback ?

He can't play at all if today's game against Raiders PL was anything to go by.

Only ever saw him when he was kicking for goal (on two occasions).

Complete waste of space imo.

melon....

Coach
Moffo said:
Seriously

The way they played today took me right back to the depths of the last 10 years. Stupid passes, bad tackling, no direction

As I've said before, Souths will struggle against good teams until they get some decent halves. Joe Williams is about as useful as contraception on a 90yr old

They are back.....

Easts are dead last but I can still find a smile when I see Souths lose. Its like an Easts win!!!

LOL@SOUFFS.

kooriguy

Juniors
roosters fans are like bitter bitching ex girlfriends, reminds me of when they used to relish in a penrith loss after we owned them the previous year in the final.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Penance said:
Halves? 2 x 40/20's

Buddy Got injured, which left hegarty playing on the wing (We all know how bad he is there) and Sutton in the centers.

Hot day, video ref being a dumbass, 3 man bench, loss of Kidwell, + our errors and we lost by 1 point? lol tool

you've had nothing but great luck in the first 3 rounds...same side, no injuries and ref calls...don't blame anyone else but yourselves.

btw, have a look at the injury toll at other clubs.

Souths are struggling with the expectation from Russell Crowe and the board...leave them to play their game and more wins will come.

Kidwell is a big loss..

Danish

Referee
I said after round 3 that the next 5 rounds would be the real test of Souths worth...

They were looking at:

Bulldogs (Neutral) LOST
Knights (Neutral)LOST
Cowboys (Away)
Warriors (Home)
Broncos (Away

I said they needed to win at least 2 and realistically 3 to be considered premiership chances in my books.

So far they are 0/2 after facing arguably the 2 easiest opponents in that list. the next 3 weeks are only going to be tougher and they are a good chance of being 3-5 after 8 rounds.

rabs

Staff member
the errors are killing Souths atm, and a few other teams
a lot of poor quality football is happening right across the board at the moment

m0j0

Bench
wittyfan said:
Most teams are pretty average this year and you'll see them go up and down in form from week to week.

I only wish the Roosters were average. They need to improve substantially to be considered average.

Latest posts