What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Dumbarses

MattJ

Juniors
melon.... said:
They are back.....

Easts are dead last but I can still find a smile when I see Souths lose. Its like an Easts win!!!

LOL@SOUFFS.

f**k your pathetic :lol:

Moffo

Referee
joe williams is a marshmellow, i can't believe people are wrapping him. the dirty turd couldn't score in a bordello

Dave Q

Coach
A venomous thread of titilating treason...

Points will gather again for the South Sydney Rabbitohs. :cool:

ozzie

Bench
kooriguy said:
roosters fans are like bitter bitching ex girlfriends, reminds me of when they used to relish in a penrith loss after we owned them the previous year in the final.
good one - when you wrote the above post above only one Rooster fan had said anything - boy oh boy - you made my day though.

But forgetting stupidity - Souths are still to find their feet - they have a good pack but...their back I wouldn't feed them - the only decent ones are 30 and over and no doubt they will start to feel their ages soon

yobbo84

Coach
LOL @ this thread. Souths pre-2007 were a rabble and a joke. They would have competed in probably 25% of their games. Last year they played 24 and won 3. This year they've played 5 and won 3. They've lost to 2 fired up teams. One of them by a single point. In both games they've lost an outside back for the game early on which has caused a major re-shuffle resulting in players playing out of position. We do not yet have a team who can do this successfully. As I said, Souths are finally a competitive team. Yet people still want to bitch. Unbelievable.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
yobbo84 said:
LOL @ this thread. Souths pre-2007 were a rabble and a joke. They would have competed in probably 25% of their games. Last year they played 24 and won 3. This year they've played 5 and won 3. They've lost to 2 fired up teams. One of them by a single point. In both games they've lost an outside back for the game early on which has caused a major re-shuffle resulting in players playing out of position. We do not yet have a team who can do this successfully. As I said, Souths are finally a competitive team. Yet people still want to bitch. Unbelievable.

If you hadn't of lost Mellor, Canterbury would have won by more.

Bench
Natalie's Daddy said:
If you hadn't of lost Mellor, Canterbury would have won by more.
Yep,for sure,and Buddy Gordon ain't no winger either.but then again Moodie keeps getting picked at my team.

Latest posts