What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Fans

thegrizzle

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
I went to about 11 of our 13 losses in a row last year but been at the Penrith game was incredible, any words i could use just wouldn't do the sheer feeling of joy and relief justice.

Its funny how you mention 'relief' because I think that was exactly what alot of us felt after the game, moreso than the 'joy' of actually winning. I'm glad I won't have to be hearing:

"How many games have souths won this year? Not many.. if any..." :(

Funny enough it was us that were singing it.... aahh what would a souths supporter do without a sense of humour? Go crazy I think.... up the bunnies :D

Alba

Coach
6000 was a poor crowd last night, i know that it was sh*t weather but come on im sick of these people who only support them when they feel like it .. being there for the first win was awesome i cant explain the feeling of joy and relief .. well done to the people who never stop supporting the boys cause they need us to stick by them especially now ..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
SouthsFinally.jpg

Watch the Souths so called supporters come out of the woodwork now that they have won a game...the only true supporters are those who have gone to every game this year in the hope that a win would come in each round.

Alba

Coach
yeah but i doubt they will start coming out now .. give us a few more wins and they will .. last year was a joke i really get angry at supporters like that ..