What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Join Race For Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Big Sam

First Grade
Don't get too excited about Luke, I've read he does'nt like the coache's training regime and is apt to be looking for different club, I would expect there will be plenty to offer Luke a contract for 2013. Not saying we would be interested in his signature but who knows ? Sandow seemed happy to quit Souths so, team player for life is a preposterous statement to make.

Troll fail.

Luke's first un-contracted season is 2016. Until then he's ours.

Don't get too excited about Luke, I've read he does'nt like the coache's training regime and is apt to be looking for different club, I would expect there will be plenty to offer Luke a contract for 2013. Not saying we would be interested in his signature but who knows ? Sandow seemed happy to quit Souths so, team player for life is a preposterous statement to make.
Where did you read it Fred 95,on the chewy wrapper ,didnt know you could read:lol::lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
He's just signed a long term contract last year and this year he's in the best form he's been in 2 years. Hardly sounds like a guy who isn't happy. Troll.