What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs Boss Shane Richardson Sticks By Roy Asotasi

pierced

Juniors
Yep ur an idiot alright. What the hell has anything i have said to do with Crowe vs Piggins? What exactly is ur position? Is it, although Crowe owns a footy club with tens of thousands of passionate fans he can't be criticised for anything he does or says? And if he is it means the person doing the criticising is a backwards piggins lover. I have news for u. South's are a footy team, not a church. So get a life, my biggest criticism of Crowe is Richardson who in my opinion has a very poor understanding of how to run a successful footy club. That being one with success on the field. He's got a mind very similiar to urs actually. Why don't u take that as a compliment?

Galeforce

Bench
so now you dislike Richo now only , for all our woes .well let me repeat my position, which you choose to ignore

Well i think the current position is pretty good. I am happy with team , coach and do see the possibility of a grandfinal in 2012 , assuming our injury status is reasonable.
History , you dope , shows the teams that make and win grandfinals usually have had a fair share of luck with injuries. We have NOT had a fair share of injuries in the last couple of years.
So comeback with your whining negatives :lol:when we have lost some games and are out of the finals for 2012 .

pierced

Juniors
I wasn't whinging u dickhead. I made a sarcastic comment about Richardson and Asotasi. I really don't care that much about it tell u the truth. I'm becoming quite happy about where we are at the moment to. It's only taken those two douche's in charge 5 years to get us competitive.