What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs West Tigers *Live Updates*

thuganomics

Coach
Thread used for all pre match, in game and post match discussion.

Tigers will win here if they are fair dinkum in this competition.

Tigers by 10.

Miss Eagle

Juniors
souths got REAL close last sunday and felt sorry for them a lil bit

souths could possibly win this game they way how they have been playing in the last couple of weeks but id say tigers by 16

knights9

Juniors
Tigers: 12
Tries: Taniel Tuiaki, Scott Prince
Goals: Brett Hodgson 2/2

Souths: 0
Tries:
Goals:

knights9

Juniors
Tigers: 18
Tries: Taniel Tuiaki, Scott Prince 2
Goals: Brett Hodgson 3/3

Souths: 0
Tries:
Goals:

mattyg

Bench
poor souths...i can't see them winning this season. whats going on boys, where's the form from the last few weeks of 2005?

11Straight

Juniors
Unbelievable,Good luck trying to recruit players when this is the standard garbage dished out from this club year in year out.

Glenn

First Grade
Thankfully Parramatta will avoid the spoon thanks to Souths, so keep them in the league ;-)

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
But is this really the coaches fault? Surley some blame must be cast at the players. I mean, a coach can only do so much, and he has proved as a coach that they can win. Newcastle was in the same boat last year, but once Johns returned that ended. I think some better players are nedded not a new coach which would just disrupt the club more.