What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs West Tigers *Live Updates*

wittyfan

Referee
Usually, the coach is the first to go though. The new owners have to do something and try and get the club going in the right direction.

Perhaps they could get Chris Anderson. Surely even he couldn't do any worse for them! :lol:

Next week: Canberra vs. Souths.

The Raiders have just defeated one of the competition favourites, the Cowboys, in one of the best games this year.

The Bunnies are woeful and haven't won a game all year.

The Raiders are playing at home on Saturday night.

The Raiders are holding a 25-year anniversary celebration next weekend including a parade of former players.

The result: Souths will win.

I'm a Raiders fan. I know how this is going to pan out.

grouch

First Grade
Pfft, not buying it Bleed Green, Tigers fans had been predicting a Souths upset against them for weeks. We see straight through ya

Iafeta

Referee
wittyfan said:
Souths are simply uncompetitive and we're going to have a 16th team next year?

The 16th team hasn't gone into the market for past their best has beens, never has beens, never will bes, and fringe first grade prospects from other clubs, unlike the team you're comparing them to.

Mathers is a good player, Carney is one of the best wingers in the world, Campbell and Prince are good halves, Bailey is a world class prop, Friend is a tireless worker, O'Dwyer is a decent prospect.

They're filled most of the key spots with good personnel. That's the difference. There's still good personnel floating around elsewhere, if you're selective.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And Fitzgibbon will also play lock for them, rumour has it.

sunny

the longer it goes on, the more embarassing it will be for anyone to lose to them

brooksy19

Bench
Worst first grade performance ive witnessed..

Bad news is reserve grade aint much better.. 40 all draw.

Their team was cheered off like they won the premiership....

Mr Saab

Referee
In 2002 people within the souths club said they would be better in 2005/6. Well they were better in 2002 than 2006 and thats saying something.
I feel for everyone associated with this club.

brooksy19

Bench
I was that the game.. The souths fans were yelling obsencities and their own team, i can understand teh frustration but bagging your players and making personal attacks on them , surely can't help.