What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney Spammers

OVP

Coach
t-ba said:
I wish Manly would pester people to sign up for membership...

They do, even so far away as Rose Bay. People on the Wall were up in arms about it, but i just laughed. People who live there, havent got a clue about rugby league.

Pretty sure i remember a thread on The Prude about MAnly fans invading their FERAL territory. Besides being brave by even going close to these miscreants of society, i doubt they got a single supporter ... but i'll give you an A for trying :)

p.s. i hope your man in Souffs territory was wearing Kevlar armour... you never know what these ferals are capable of. They even think throwing rocks at buses is funny. Pathetic, toofless, ferals.

smeghead

Bench
Got one sent to me.

Mailed it back to them with a note explaining thanks but my allegiances lie elsewhere. No point just turfing it out. Let them recycle it

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Oh what nerve. A football club trying to promote itself and gain more members/supporters. We should all write them an angry letter explaining how we think the game is good enough being outnumbered/outsupportered by the AFL.

I mean, what next? Russel Crowe taking a game to America to promote it even more? OH WHAT NERVE.

Apparently Souths got details from Ticketek ................assuming that EVERYONE who bought a ticket to a Souths game was a Souths supporter, they then sent out membership packages thanking them for there support. I very quickly rang Souths on there 1300 SOUTHS number and said to the poor girl on the switch what made Souths think that everyone who purchased tickets to a game was a Souths supporter (told her in no uncertain terms that I supported anyone BUT Souths ) :lol::lol::lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Assuming that has some truth to it - isn't that a violation of privacy laws?