What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths and no penalties

Franko

Juniors
I can't say i've done a lot of research on this, however have a friend who is like the rain man of sport.

And he is confident Souths are the first team in first grade history not to receive a penalty. Apparently the closest team before hand were Penrith in 94 who had a penalty count against them 14-1

Don't know if it changed the match but certainly didn't help.

HBG

Juniors
Alba said:
shane hayne needs to be sacked .. along with that pommy bastard

And the Pom is your Ref this week!!!!

In hindsight, Hayne missed at least 3 penalties and should be refereeing Group 21.

Franko said:
I can't say i've done a lot of research on this, however have a friend who is like the rain man of sport.

And he is confident Souths are the first team in first grade history not to receive a penalty. Apparently the closest team before hand were Penrith in 94 who had a penalty count against them 14-1

Don't know if it changed the match but certainly didn't help.

Brisbane v Roosters SFS 1998 penalties Roosters 8 Brisbane 0.

Referee Paul McBlane the last penalty Andrew Gee incorrect tap restart. That game won a bloke 2 million on Footy TAB as it was the Monday night game.

Latest posts