What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths by 20

OVP

Coach
innsaneink said:
Raider_Azz said:
Congrats of beating the Bulldogs ink.

Please go easy on us if we lose :)

Im in a good mood for some reason so you might be lucky. ;-)

OVP youve done a lot of predicting lately,(Some crap about Manly too I see) or rather telling us what you told us last year or whenever.....tip, quotes add more credence. :lol:

Go the Bunnys!

I know mate ... im the worlds worst tipster ... its just when i get something finally right, i like to talk myself up. I got 2 out of 7 this week :lol:

You'd be much better off not listening to me (like yourself ink :))

Im much better at the trots and horses though ... i won $500 today so at least i got something right !! :lol:

Thank you Shania Dane and the other placegetters for the first 4 woohoo :)

Moffo

Referee
Bloody Courts in Session got nutted and Souths lost

Another great weekend :lol:

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:

Man, that killed me today. I thought Courts was home and hosed ... it was the only one i got wrong in the quadrella :(

oops sorry for the horsey talk ... carry on lads !! :lol:

OVP

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Souths by 20 indeed
:mrgreen:

How good is Jason Smith ? He's lost nothing and is even better with age imo.

He's the reason why i laughed at those people who had Canberra for the spoon ... if only i had have stuck with that logic today :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hah, im pissing myself at all the clowns on here that gave it to canberra for the buys of Adamson and Smith, both are fine wines, get better with age :mrgreen: :clap:

Moffo

Referee
OVP said:
Moffo said:

Man, that killed me today. I thought Courts was home and hosed ... it was the only one i got wrong in the quadrella :(

bugger hey. I thought it had the bikkies, was just pushed up too hard early on by the warrior

Frrk!

JoeD

First Grade
How the hell did McDoogs get away with that shot on Withers. If thats not a leading forarm to the head I don't know hat is. Hoppa, Wiki, Morley does that and they're sent off. Not even a penalty for Doogs.

skeepe

Immortal
Two photos of the incident in the Canberra Times this morning before impact clearly show that MacDougall stood there with his arms raised ready to make contact with the face. It was just as bad as Hopoate's IMO. 17 weeks if the judiciary is consistent.

Kris_man

Bench
Moffo said:
Canberra played a team without a forward pack last week, they are yet to be tested in my book

Melbourne were exposed to a degree yesterday and I think Canberra will as well today

Souths will win easily. They handled Parra's quality forward pack with ease and lined up to the Roosters forwards pretty well the week before

Get on, get in line. Let's hope rabbit fans get out there to see their team win!

Cheers,
Moffo

haha, goose. that's 3 out of 3 for you.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
OVP said:
Moffo said:

I got it, the Double with Pekalan, Well All Up.

Got the Trifecta as well..

:D