What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Cheergirls too revealing

izzo

Juniors
Kris_man said:
it was great when that Bulldogs cheerleader wiggled her tits in front of the channel 9 camera last year. honest family entertainment :D

What he said^^^

White Poiner

Coach
Kris_man said:
it was great when that Bulldogs cheerleader wiggled her tits in front of the channel 9 camera last year. honest family entertainment :D
sure its is, though i wasnt complaining.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i didnt see an issue with it, they looked fine to me

mind you they do need some help timing their rountines, horribly out of time with each other :lol:

Alba

Coach
Raider_69 said:
i didnt see an issue with it, they looked fine to me

mind you they do need some help timing their rountines, horribly out of time with each other :lol:

i agree .. they are the worst cheerleaders out of all imo .. but none of the cheerleaders are good u might get one or two out of a team that can actually dance but its overshadowed by the fact that the rest of the team cant keep it in sync, its sooooooooooo frustrating ..

Jobdog

Live Update Team
who cares if they cant dance :lol: :lol: if the fact is that they're hot, that makes up for it !!!!! :lol: :lol: ;-)