What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans disappointed and angry at losing Goodwin

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
You reckon Bryson is better than gray on the wing?

bryson is multi talented he can sniff out a lot more comings in a game than gray could in a million years bryson has far more talent as a footballer even at his age today than gray.... bryson has a lot more to offer than gray.....gray is far too one dimensional he lacks creativity ....chalk and cheese and gray is the cheese.....dylan walker has oodles and oodles of creativity over gray as well .....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
bryson is multi talented he can sniff out a lot more comings in a game than gray could in a million years bryson has far more talent as a footballer even at his age today than gray.... bryson has a lot more to offer than gray.....gray is far too one dimensional he lacks creativity ....chalk and cheese and gray is the cheese.....dylan walker has oodles and oodles of creativity over gray as well .....

But let's be honest. Creativity on the wing isn't as important as speed and finishing. I'm pretty sure gray is better at both of those. Goodwins best position was centre and I don't think he will be able to play that next year with Gagai coming!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
a few seasons ago goodwin had pace but now he has slowed down......gray may be younger but thats all he is younger not better...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know. What I was saying is that in the past three years, he's been one of our best backs.
I'm very disappointed!!!!!!!!....................

If we don't win this week as well against a depleted Titans outfit I'll fire up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heads must roll if we can't get over their second grade side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
But let's be honest. Creativity on the wing isn't as important as speed and finishing. I'm pretty sure gray is better at both of those. Goodwins best position was centre and I don't think he will be able to play that next year with Gagai coming!

goodwin is a born winger not a centre bryson is a very good player enough said....Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
R20 is the biggest Goodwin fan.

Why make another thread on the same topic?

Stupid.

Yes he is going and it's sad to see any player leave but get over it, it's a business at the end of the day and Souths offered him a deal but he wanted two years instead of one plus no player is as big as the club. Just wish him luck, he did the jersey proud and move on seriously

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Why respond to R20"S similar topic if it bugs you that much?? there is no law or nothing wrong with that saggy pants....p.s.stop getting your saggy pants in a knot lol...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why respond to R20"S similar topic if it bugs you that much?? there is no law or nothing wrong with that saggy pants....p.s.stop getting your saggy pants in a knot lol...Shadow...
What's he mean why make another thread on the same topic???

He should realise if Diego or Pommy has made up a thread on Bryson they are on my ignore list so I wouldn't know what they're doing!!!!!!!!!!

Sad to see any player leave Rsag says, no it isn't. I have been glad to see players like Mcturtle leave etc............

Rsag85

Bench
What's he mean why make another thread on the same topic???

He should realise if Diego or Pommy has made up a thread on Bryson they are on my ignore list so I wouldn't know what they're doing!!!!!!!!!!

Sad to see any player leave Rsag says, no it isn't. I have been glad to see players like Mcturtle leave etc............

Don't care we don't need the same thread on the same topic happens on here for to much cough cough Shandow.

Stop calling him Mcturtle it's childish and stupid.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't care we don't need the same thread on the same topic happens on here for to much cough cough Shandow.

Stop calling him Mcturtle it's childish and stupid.
Well I don't care what you thinks stupid as I gave you the logical explanation in that post.

I'll call him what I like!!!!!!!

Also Shadow has been saying lots of true things not sugar coated.

Latest posts