What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Roosters Game

Snappy

Coach
Not sure about mulitple try's but remember that game just least year when Penrith scored a try after the buzzer to win.

Just goes to show what teams can do when a try is needed with little time, and why golden point should be golden try.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I remember we were up by 12 with something like 5 to go against the cowboys in 2007 and they scored 13 points to beat us.

Lambretta

First Grade
I seem to remember a finals game in 1998 when Parramatta were leading the Bulldogs by 8,000 points with half a second to go and somehow contrived to lose it and let the worst team ever appear in a Grand Final.

My god that Bulldogs team of 1998 were absolute rubbish

Amazingly they even managed to lead Brisbane in the Grand Final a week later until half time, when they were rightly dispatched by a far superior team.

Slackboy72

Coach
What was the score with the faiders v cowboys game at Bruce last year.
I stopped watching for ten minutes thinking it was sewn up and it all went off.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Yep. He threw a flick pass straight to ash graham who ran 90m to score. Then Matt Bowen scored and then he kicked the field goal. Don't think we touched the ball for the last 5 minutes. Was an absolute nightmare and 4th loss in a row I believe.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What was the score with the faiders v cowboys game at Bruce last year.
I stopped watching for ten minutes thinking it was sewn up and it all went off.

22-0 I think, after something like 20 minutes. Raiders got done 40-22 or something similar. Tariq Sims ate their forward pack for lunch

Ladmate

Bench
Tigers v Warriors 2008, Tigers score twice in four minutes to trail by two but Hodgson misses from the sideline.

roofromoz

First Grade
Doubt this is the one you mean but it was 05 or 06 at Penrith, whatever year Paul Franze was at the club because he scored the 2 tries that was needed in the last 3mins to snatch a 2 point win after the siren.

It was in 2005. From memory, it was during a 5-6 match winning streak that was needed to keep our faint finals chances alive. But we still needed results to go our way, and Manly beating Canberra in the final round finally killed it off.

BranVan3000

Coach
Just follow Tigers games. They are doing this sort of shit constantly. And it happens to them a fair bit too lol