What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths semi

jeffdragon

Bench
Injuries aside,nobody gave us a hope yesterday.
We lost graham and then jdb and did it without widdop when the broncs were coning back.
We are outsiders again.
Semi finals is a different beast.
Reynolds and Inglis arent 100% either.
Yedterday the team would have got a huge amount of confidence from the win
Enjoy the week after yesterday.,and the week ahead.
I will be getting my tickets this morning.
GO SAINTS.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
The bunnies will not be ambushed like the broncos.
We need to be in there faces all game.
They have extra day to turn to get ready.
We need our forwards to fire up again.
Then benny hunt to show again why we got him.
We will be underdogs but we will win if we show the commitment we showed yesterday.

SBD82

Coach
Widdop is a huge loss. I thoroughly underestimated his impact of the team, but it was clear to see yesterday. Our whole left side is a different beast when he is playing.

I just hope the boys come out firing again. It's hard to get up mentally in repeated weeks. A huge crowd will help, as it did yesterday.

giboz71

First Grade
Said elsewhere.

I’ve seen 2 vey effective semi final performances under Mary. Yesterday and the 2015 semi against the Dogs.

Both times, we left it all on the field. The boys are clearly pumped at the right time of year.

We’ll make a good account of ourselves, especially when we’ll be underdogs again. This side performs better when we’re not expected to win (like the first 2 months of the season).

aquiin

Juniors
We will be underdogs but we will win if we show the commitment we showed yesterday.

Criminal they have two days extra break, but it’s a huge player issue all round.

RLPA need to fight for no less than 6 days during the season and 7 days during the finals.

Crush

Coach
Need to contain Cook.
Nullify the hooker and we go a long way towards winning.

The big question is though will Mary bring back Aitken or Nighty if fit? I hope Lomax isn't dropped, that would be crazy.

cussy

Juniors
What are teams like after playing the storm? There was a time when playing a week after the storm most teams lost due to the physicality of the game.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Need to contain Cook.
Nullify the hooker and we go a long way towards winning.

The big question is though will Mary bring back Aitken or Nighty if fit? I hope Lomax isn't dropped, that would be crazy.

Crush
I think Aitken will be fit.
Nighty not likely
To me go with mann in 6 aitken on the bench or not at all.
That is if both Graham ( only has ro pass hia protocol ) and JDB are both ok.
I think just gareth out

dragonssamy61

First Grade
What are teams like after playing the storm? There was a time when playing a week after the storm most teams lost due to the physicality of the game.

Both gi and Reynolds and carrying injuries but would be surprised if both don't play.
Rabbits have 48 hours head start .
But we will be ready