What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Trial

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey brother. Shouldn't you be working right now ?? LOL........Good to see ya mate...
No I won't be. Am still away at the moment. You could try givin the other half of " 2 " True blues a ring though. Not sure whats doin though. Have been on 6 weeks leave and have two weeks left. Been travelling around a lot mate and loving it !!

Hey if you do go mate give us a run down and a player list ETC. Would actually like to make the game but am a three hour drive from Henon at the moment still soakin in the rays....

Keep us posted on how they go but mate. I had not been on the forums for several weeks and it seems to be a little quiet at the moment. No doubt Bluebag and the lads are busy getting the season formalities up and runnin !!!

See you soon brother !!!

2 True Blues

Coach
So what was the score guys ??? Who played for the Jets ???

Match report would be greatly appreciated !!!

bluebag43

Juniors
Unfortunately 2 True Blues I could'nt go in the end, so I can't give you any details. By Jeffles short description it sounds like a mismatch!

Jeffles

Bench
38-10 to Souths and 18-12 to Dragons.

I wasn't at the Gong.

At Henson Newtown fielded triallists. I don't know everyone that played because I was too busy working.

2 True Blues

Coach
Well if Souths fielded a Prem/league side against us on the day it will put them into a false sense of security for game one of the comp perhaps. Wonder if MERRITT
played for them ??

18/12 to the Dragons is a fair result. Sounds like it was a close game.

Hope the match reports appear on the Jets website !!! Would have liked to have seen the games but am still miles away.

Thanks for the scores Jeffles. Much appreciated mate....

koslecki

Juniors
Merritt played in First Grade at the Charity Shield. He wasn't at Henson on Saturday maybe he was in Mackay I think he will play in 1st grade.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks for the info mate. Hope he goes well !!! Would not like to play against him this season that's for sure. How did he go in the charity shield anyway. I missed the game. I know the result but did MERRITT score any of their trys ETC