What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward v Lewis

grungle

Juniors
To you jets supporters who have seen a lot of these two play this season, who is the better of the two? I know one has played half and the other five eighth, but stuart seems to be playing them off for the half position. Do you think they are capable of firsts together?

2 True Blues

Coach
They are both really talented players. And I know that does not help your cause at all but I can not pick btw the two as they have both done such special things in their own right from what I have so far seen !!!!

bluebag43

Juniors
I agree with 2TB that both player's are special and have their own individual strengths and are therefore hard to compare. BUT I think Ricky should leave Josh in "the Show" for the rest of the season so he can get used to it and he can be properly assessed. It will also help the Roosters to have a stable setup (without chopping & changing) for the remaining rounds.

PS: Josh's kicking game is pretty special, although I might add Jamie's high balls are a real weapon.

2 True Blues

Coach
With a team that has suffered a lot from the injury situation I reckon FINCH has become the scapegoat from things that are simply out of his control. And when you are getting bagged left right and centre a bloke would have to possess an exceptional "will" of iron to go out there with that pressure against you, and perform well. If you are being continually bagged the way he his, it must be hard to perform consistently well, and for that I feel sorry for the bloke. I think he has more talent than he is given credit for. He will probably be a player that surprises next season when given some support and room to show his talent without continual blaim for a teams woes upon his shoulders.

ledzep

Bench
I've seen a fair bit of both and they're both pretty damn awesome
In my opinion, Lewis plays a lot better at 5/8th, not at halfback
If I was forced to pick one to play no. 7, I'd choose Soward

Neither of them are the answer at the Roosters at the moment. Josh Lewis is the better player and I would leave him there at present.

Anasta is not a 5/8 either.

2 True Blues

Coach
Apparently he has been carrying the groin injury for the majority of the season, however still playing. Once he is better you would assume he would be a different player !!!