What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward's Bite

Dragon_Slayer

Juniors
Was at the game and cannot recall when this incident occurred.Is there an footage of this???

Mustn't have been too much of a big deal if he wasn't sighted during the game....

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Ballin attempted a grapple on Soward's jaw. I didn't see him bite, its just Manly fans looking for garbage that isn't there. Mind you, having to put up with all the cheap shots he had to endure all game, I would have given one of the leading cheap shot merchants for them that day a good old chomp.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't know. The trolls are making hay with it.

If it was genuine bite with malicious intent, he should be cited. But usually these things are blown out of proportion by media - eg the Daily Telegraph putting the bite in Luke Bailey years ago. Everyone had him guilty until the actual evidence was presented.

So in this case, I'll wait for the verdict - assuming there is one to be had.

Meanwhile Soward was head hunted throughout the match by Manly. Matai is facing a two match ban for kneeing him in the back.

48-18.

Dragon_Slayer

Juniors
i guess its there way of trying to bring us down......he probably opened his mouth in disgust at the tackle and the rest is history. Still trying to figure out how you can bite someone when u r wearing a mouth guard!!!

Yuly

Juniors
Ch9 had it on the news - Ballin's arm was across his mouth and Soward claimed he couldn't breathe, he 'apologised' to Ballin several times and Ballin didn't make a complaint.

Xplosive

Juniors
Ch9 had it on the news - Ballin's arm was across his mouth and Soward claimed he couldn't breathe, he 'apologised' to Ballin several times and Ballin didn't make a complaint.

So that makes it okay if brad morrin decides to have a bite of someone next time lol.
Thats like someone saying he killed my daughter but I forgive him lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sounds plausible.

Apology usually means there was no intent.

Any mention of the approximate minute it happened? I don't think I'll be chalking in the whole tape for one tackle.

Xplosive

Juniors
Soward the pillow biting homosexual lol
Thorpie and soward should get together and havre a huge pillow biting session tbh
Soward should get suspended for at least 6 weeks that little rabi's infested scum

Latest posts