What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soylent Green

wattsy32

Juniors
I think Goodwin is not a bad player, once fit. He's just been unlucky with injury but I think he's certainly got some ticker

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I agree wattsy, I was keen to see how Goodwin went in his second stint but got injured again. I wouldnt have minded us retaining Bronx, I've heard Melbourne might be signing him soon.

On another note, have I been too drunk when watching games or has Pomm remembered how to play footy the last couple of weeks?

Green stinks but we have no other option at 5/8. I'd rather him there than Wright.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I agree wattsy, I was keen to see how Goodwin went in his second stint but got injured again. I wouldnt have minded us retaining Bronx, I've heard Melbourne might be signing him soon.

On another note, have I been too drunk when watching games or has Pomm remembered how to play footy the last couple of weeks?

Green stinks but we have no other option at 5/8. I'd rather him there than Wright.

He is running better and making half breaks, but if he knew how to set up Covell all those half breaks and 20m runs would turn into tries. Still a very average player.

Special K

Coach
Goodwin isn't that great.. He can't tackle and is suspect under the high ball

Outside of Inglis next year might do wonders for him

samshark

Juniors
Whatever the overall stats are the most important one is that we have not won a game in two years with Blake Green in the halves. And that aint no coincidence.

Latest posts