What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

special trys

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Said it so many times before, but if the Warriors don't sign Johnson up for the next 5 years they have rocks in their heads. One of the most gifted players I have seen in 20+ years. Every club should be after him. In particular, the Broncos, Penrith, Dogs, Eels, Souths and Titans would do well to pick him up.

AuDragon

Juniors
Personally, I think the Locke try was superb, especially that perfect chip from Maloney and the acceleration from Locke to score in the corner.
Johnson was amazing, but the slack defense from the Broncs ruins it for me. Special player though!
Meade's is great to watch, but like some say, a bit flukey too.
Probably not on the same level, but the Beale's try was pretty good too, the build-up to it and especially Reed's work to setup his winger were quite good.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i hope the warriors have johnson signed up for a while, best individual try of the year

not many players stand up/get around hoffman at the back, i've seen him cut down a lot of breaks, but johnson just blitzed him

mene

Juniors
Johnson will probably repeat his efforts again in the future whereas Meads effort wont be. The speed at which it all happened was just freakish and Im certain it will get try of the year.

Latest posts