What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

Alba

Coach
* Sometimes I listen to country music
country music is awesome! I'm sitting here listening to the Zac Brown Band right now!!
* I have e-crushes on at least four people in this place.
Since I started posting here I have had a few e-crushes myself! hehe
* If it's just not happening for me I fake it to speed things up.
hahahaha I don't think there is a single sexually active female in the world who hasn't!!!!

urban eel

Juniors
this guy has a few confessions
rkelly_narrowweb__300x430,2.jpg

mine is i like turtles
and i think i have the power to seduce any women

perverse

Referee
i wouldn't say i'm opposed to pissing in the shower... it's just that as a general rule of thumb i take a sh*t before i have a shower... thus negating the need to expel my bladder afterwards. it's a good system, i recommend giving it a trial.

DB

First Grade
f**k I hate when I need to poop just after showering!

I find that when I have baths, which is very rare :sarcasm:.....

Nothing more annoying then laying down in the bath, then feeling it poking its head out.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Stormy, I believe you have left the most important part of your secret out - is your best friend hot?

StormChaser

First Grade
Stormy, I believe you have left the most important part of your secret out - is your best friend hot?

Indeed. With a fabulous rack that I often can't stop starring at, hence making me question my sexuality fairly frequently.

StormChaser

First Grade
* Another confession i have to make is that i sneak in here late at night, creep in underneath Stormy and make lewd posts whilst she's asleep... and take photos. here's tonights funtastic almost-not-sure-if-this-is-forum-rape adventure!

roflforum.jpg

hot.

Wow. I'm turned on! I like to be on top!!!!!!!!!!