What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spoiler* Cowboys v Tigers

mattyg

Bench
Wow...for a second there i thought Tigers were heading into Golden Point yet again..

I feel so sorry for those Tigers fans out there. Better team in 3 games this year which they have lost by 1 or 2 points each. Bad luck guys...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Marshall gets a lot of wraps, but tonight he deserves his critisism. I don't know what the fudge he was thinking throwing a dodgy pass like that to the wing with a minute & half to go. The when Tigs get the chance to kick a field goal, he passes it out wide FFS !

innsaneink

Referee
Morris is dead set f**kin useless, cant kick for sh*t, cant pass, cant organise, can only tackle even there hes average.

Balmain_Boy

Yeah terrible pass from Marshall. It was worth a shot at another time in the game - the winger would have run 50 metres unopposed - but golden point was not the time to do it.

I thought he had a really strong game though, which is good news I suppose.

3 games we have lost by 2 or less and look at them

Melbourne we lose by 2, Marshall 2/3 with the boot

Eels we lose in Golden Point Marshall 4/5

Cowboys we lose by 1 Marshall 4/5

Its really frustrating that we are losing on goal kicking and that we aren't being out played.

Pigskin

Juniors
both teams played garbage in NQ tonight

and those that are lauding Bowen, take a look at what he did for the first 50 minutes tonight .... i'll save you the time, nothing

but to be fair, even the apparantly dominant Thurston wasn't interested for the majority of the game

Oink !

jimmyo

Juniors
What an amazing try by Matty Bowen! You can't defend against that, you just have to dust yourself off and admit that you've been outclassed. He's too small for rep footy, but a top player nonetheless.

As for the tiggers losing on goalkicking 3 times all i can say is :-({|=

But honestly that was a great game up there > and the tiggers look like they're boiling towards a win one of these days.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Damn that's bad for the Tigers. However no team can stop Bowen in that frame of mind.

I thought Benji was great, they certanties next week, tbh I thought they'd get thrashed by the Cowboys, how wrong was I?

Latest posts