What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER! don't read if you don't want something spoilt

TripleM

Juniors
Well, as some others I have the game.
Last few lines on the credits list in the instruction manual:

"RLeague.com forum regulars for feedback, ideas and the general amusement of the team. Quack!"

Congrats Petebix!
:D

Moffo

Referee
:lol:

Top stuff! Full props to them for adding that! It really feels like we have helped the guys in some capacity in making this game.

Cheers,
Moffo

Petebix

Juniors
wow... quack!

that's beautiful

all i ever hoped for and more!

But I do hope I can create a team called the "Woah! Ducks"... from Woah.

Raider_69

Post Whore
YES!
big congrats to Petebix, i cant believe RLEAGUE got a mention! full credit to HES and SIDHE for doing that! Good stuff fellas
now the only other thing i want to know is if there is a duck logo for created team

Anonymous

Juniors
Everyone also needs to watch the in-game credits (show a little patience and watch them right through), they're even better. Petebix is practically world famous.

GamerAce

Juniors
Hey Guys,

I've been keeping an eye on this forum since i first heard about the NRL game.

I dying from lack of sleep waiting for this game.

Triple M, how did u get yours on Tuesday? R u in New Zealand? I'm in Australia i've tried everywhere and no one will sell it to me, i've just gotta wait for my pre-order to be made available on Friday. somebody has no know where to get one now....

thanx

Erhan

Juniors
Im in the same boat, EB Games is probably your best bet. They will probably open at Midnight Thursday. Just bug the hell out of your nearest EB Games and tell them ur prepared to come the moment it's available. Although it's still theoretically a Friday, I'd rather be playing it at 12:30am Friday Morning than 7am since it'll be one less sleep to endure.

TripleM

Juniors
Oh my gosh, your right about the ingame credits! Petebix! you are sooooo gonna love that! not only do you get your quack but...

you also have a famous recipe for cooking ducks with L'Petebix sauce and stuff like that.. they list out the whole recipe for you.. and then it says "woah, ducks!"

Raider_69

Post Whore
TripleM said:
Oh my gosh, your right about the ingame credits! Petebix! you are sooooo gonna love that! not only do you get your quack but...

you also have a famous recipe for cooking ducks with L'Petebix sauce and stuff like that.. they list out the whole recipe for you.. and then it says "woah, ducks!"

WOAH! PETEBIX AND DUCKS!
WOOOOOOT!

The Rooster

Juniors
Petebix mate, you even got a mention in the behind the scenes movie that you unlock. Mario reads out your first message about the WHOA DUCKS!