What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Game Tread

Ausguy

Coach
where the fugg is luke lewis...?

he is in my fantasy team... they are resting him i reckon... merkins!!!

Inferno

Coach
and 1 min later there is another panthers Try. Ok now I'm definitely switching off for the night.

Feej

First Grade
Cuthbo showing the form that's kept him out of FG most of the year.

Fergu$on showing the form that will come back to bite us on the arse.

Team showing the form that has had them challenging for the *real* spoon all year.

Barrett and Covell must be proud.......

The Popper

Bench
Snowden gave first Jennings his first try. Stupid haircut and then stupidly arguing with the ref instead of watching the man (kingston) with the ball. Bango! Try time Penrith. Then we are attacking and that liability, Cuthbertson, throws the ball anywhere for Jennings second try. Is it Jennings birthday? Our halfwit forwards seem to think it is.

Ausguy

Coach
they are deadset on the plane to bali already...
should have forfieted...

yeah go boys you deserve a holiday... you tried hard all year...

webShark

Should have put some money on it..
I'm a pessimist and had us losing 1-12. I forgot about the likes of Tautai. Although even Luke and Gall were ordinary (and that is a compliment)

Tautai has been paid by 2 NRL clubs to play footy. He gives hope to people in all walks of life. We should start a class action against him for impersonating a footballer.

The joker who labelled him the new GI please step forward.

Frailty

First Grade
I don't know if Wade Graham was playing extremely well, but he could be our front rower considering how easily he pushed over Douglas...

... This was supposed to create hope for next year? Blah... No season tickets next year.