What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*SPOILER* I can just see the media headlines now

mave

Coach
To the Bulldogs fans throwing bottles and stuff on the field. Absolutely disgraceful.

Well done d*ckheads.

Kiki

First Grade
i get why they were mad but yeh, that was seriously poor form. the players having to come over and quiet the crowd down isnt a good look.

Game_Breaker

Coach
i get why they were mad but yeh, that was seriously poor form. the players having to come over and quiet the crowd down isnt a good look.

Who cares, totally understandable

The video ref not knowing the rules is an even worse look :crazy:

brokendigit

Juniors
What more do people expect from Canterbury supporters, seriously?
There is no other game (apart from St George Vs Canterbury) that I won't to take my Wife to - and I get proven correct, over and over.

Game_Breaker

Coach
What more do people expect from Canterbury supporters, seriously?
There is no other game (apart from St George Vs Canterbury) that I won't to take my Wife to - and I get proven correct, over and over.

Yeh, throwing plastic bottles on the field is so dangerous :roll:

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't care what team that happened to, the result would have been the same. Bottles throw onto the field.

And it's not as if Dogs supporters are the only ones to ever have done that.

tiger_nick

Bench
are you serious? if that happened to the tigers i'd be throwing whatever the hell i could on the field

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I can empathise. I don't know if I would of thrown my bottle, but if I had one in my hand I might of.

It is pretty sad that something like that can decide the outcome of a game. So the Dogs have been docked 4 points now. Is that a record?

Kiki

First Grade
i dont care how frustrated they were, throwing sh*t on the field is f**ked. have some self control for chrissake, its just footy.

Chook Norris

First Grade
throwing bottles?no big deal.. but coming off from that horrid week it gives the game another kick up the arse

hell overseas in Soccer they throw far worse things

Game_Breaker

Coach
i dont care how frustrated they were, throwing sh*t on the field is f**ked. have some self control for chrissake, its just footy.

Its not a big deal

Just a few people throwing a few things on the field because the video ref robbed us

The bigger issue is our video refs dont know the rules

Bazal

Post Whore
Disgraceful...and I hope some bans are handed out for it. There's no excuse

Gidley Up

Juniors
I can empathise. I don't know if I would of thrown my bottle, but if I had one in my hand I might of.

It is pretty sad that something like that can decide the outcome of a game. So the Dogs have been docked 4 points now. Is that a record?

No they haven't. Bulldogs in 2002.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Im sure they shouldve just stood their and laughed.

I applaud them for showing restraint. Couldve been alot worse

Latest posts