What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoiler* It's almost poetic

philstorm

Juniors
Gower assaults Pearce's sister,

and then,

Gower single-handedly loses the match in the last few seconds for his team whilst Pearce scores the match-winning try.

:lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I really have had enough of penrith's stupidity. Can we please sign some players who don't do things like pop a flick pass with four people holding them in a tackle, or some players that don't kick when you just need to hold the ball. Can we please get rid of Frank Pritchard?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not sure if the last try should have been awarded but its the ultimate punishment for playing like an Under 9's side.

philstorm

Juniors
Seriously, how the hell could the Panthers be so stupid not to just lie on the ball and keep possession for the last minute?

Apey

Staff member
The onside was fine, he was behind the ref as long as he needed to be. The knocking out of the ball was questionable though.

Oh well, one of the first times I've jumped up and cheered for a team that isn't mine :D

pantherz9103

First Grade
philstorm said:
Seriously, how the hell could the Panthers be so stupid not to just lie on the ball and keep possession for the last minute?

I'd don't know. How can I be so stupid as to support them? There are many questions in life they are but two of them.

Mr Saab

Referee
PHP:
philstorm said:

Because they are the dumbest most ill disciplined team in the comp....thats why.
Credit Matt Elliott

ucantseeme

Juniors
It was like a movie script the last minute of that game.

I guess Pearce is now ahead of Gower for Origin III selection. The new blood.

cq

Juniors
philstorm said:
Gower assaults Pearce's sister,

and then,

Gower single-handedly loses the match in the last few seconds for his team whilst Pearce scores the match-winning try.

:lol:

Nice one. :D

D

Deleted member 10972

Mullen
Pearce

The NSW halves of the future.

Pshhh, Todd who? :p

Pumba

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
I'd don't know. How can I be so stupid as to support them? There are many questions in life they are but two of them.

MSG TO pantherz:

A fan is there through thick and thin not kick the sh*t into them when they lose or have a bad game STAND BY YOUR TEAM!

FFS :x

Mary

Juniors
C'mon Pumba, it's like having a blue with your missus, initially you're pissed off, but you always make up afterwards :D .

Latest posts