What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER - Manly game

LocalDarby

Juniors
Live score update

Dragons v Manly @brookie

16:21 23.5 minutes to go
Dragons 24 - Manly 6

Go you mighty Dragons

LocalDarby

Juniors
No try, manly scrum 10 out

this game is getting INTERESTING, dragons have REALLY cooled off in the second half

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great stuff LocalDarby. :)

36-10 in the end.

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS 36
Tries: Creagh, Greenshields, Naiqama, Best, Bailey, Thompson
Goals: Naiqama 6/6

MANLY SEA EAGLES 10
Tries: Stewart, Hicks
Goals: Hicks 1/2

Leagueunlimited.com players of the match:
3 - L Bailey (Dragons)
2 - B Creagh (Dragons)
1 - W Naiqama (Dragons)

I havent seen the match yet but it looks like they put the cue in the rack in the second half, just for a bit. The tell-tale 20 minute laspe perhaps.

Ozzwald

Juniors
It was closer to a 30 minute lapse Willow I think....but you're dead-on mate. It's a worrying thing.......we dropped soooo much ball in the second half. A good team would have made us pay I reckon. Good D by the boys though, kept Manly out on quite a few occassions.
36-10 was nice though, & sweet for our for & against too with the ladder so congested......although at half time, you'da sworn it'd be more!

drake

First Grade
Great game by the Dragons, went missing for a while there though.
What was the penalty count in the end?
Clarky was doing his best to show us his love.

Dragonheart

Juniors
6th is better than where we would have been had it not been for the awesome defence against Manly today.

Bailey and Ryles showed why they are the NSW props, and Creagh must have improved his chance at a rep jersey. As for Lance...WOW!

It was also nice to see an improved performance from Poore and Sims. Wes was celebrating his new contract, and Hornby played smart football. The whole side can be proud of that one.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. well I'm just happy for the two points and the fact that they finished strongly after that lapse. Still havent seen it... bloody Qld TV had the Broncos live on Fox as well as delayed on Channel 9.

Looking forward to the delayed, delayed telecast. lol

gregstar

Referee
Willow said:
lol. well I'm just happy for the two points and the fact that they finished strongly after that lapse. Still havent seen it... bloody Qld TV had the Broncos live on Fox as well as delayed on Channel 9.

Looking forward to the delayed, delayed telecast. lol
plus it's broncos only on radio stations!:x

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK, here's the near NSW report.
It was a great match. Saints had enough chances to put 50 points on.
Manly look done like a dinner for this year.
I thought the Dragon Army were in good voice.. was it a recorded chant?
;-)

Latest posts