What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Roosters vs Dragon game

ibeme

First Grade
Can someone please put a spoiler warning on this thread? Oneye, give some consideration to other people who want to watch the game

ibeme

First Grade
No, but he could have gone on to add more, and caught more people out. I knew as soon as the break was made that that try was going to be disallowed because of this thread. Would have preferred not to.

greeneyed

First Grade
This wouldn't be a problem if Channel Nein showed the game live. I wouldn't have a problem if they demanded a 4pm kickoff. Just so long as the game is live on TV.

Matt23

Staff member
It was a try...the Roosters can count themselves very fortunate :| a lucky win indeed.

Number6

Juniors
I have not seen any conjecture from the Rooster supporters.

Either they getting high or are very reluctant to chat.

Number6

Juniors
I have not seen any conjecture from the Rooster supporters.

Either they are getting high or are very reluctant to chat.

Chook

First Grade
Bloody great game of footy.

Two sides battled their guts out all game.

Geesus get some perspective will you people??

Chook.

Number6

Juniors
Despite the indiscretion, yes it was a good game but not a great one. You are in the box seat my friend because your team came on top!

You would be crowing differently if the reverse had occurred.

0neye

Replays suggested Brown had a case on the Gasnier try but Ward's ruling on the disallowed try to Ned Catic from a Brad Fittler kick was correct under the guidelines because Peter Cusack was in front of the kicker. ;-) GOOSTERS HAVE THEIR OWN RULES :roll:

rossy

Juniors
0neye said:
Replays suggested Brown had a case on the Gasnier try but Ward's ruling on the disallowed try to Ned Catic from a Brad Fittler kick was correct under the guidelines because Peter Cusack was in front of the kicker. ;-) GOOSTERS HAVE THEIR OWN RULES :roll:

It was the same guidelines that are issued to all clubs that was used to disallowed Gasnier's effort. Consistency isn't your strong suit, is it?

0neye

SydneyRoostersRugbyLeague.jpg
POOO POOO
warshooter4.gif.04262004

Latest posts