What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoiler Sharks v Broncos*

xwizit

Juniors
i think it is fair to say sharks have lost the match, not brisbane won it. sharks had so many more chances and just choked

xwizit

Juniors
god theyre horrible in this 2nd half...almost as bad as the warriors were for all theyre 80 minutes

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think they've been ordinary all game, just that 2nd half theyre worse and Brisbane has lifted up a gear.

xwizit

Juniors
i dont think brisbane have been much better, i think most teams wouldve put 20+ on brisbane

salivor

First Grade
Fulltime: Broncos 16, Sharks 12
Great preperation for both sides ahead of the 2008 paralympics.

What an awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful game of football!

Just watched that TRIPE down my local - And I feel I may as well have watched the lawn bowls or synchronised swimming @ the Commonwealth games, instead.

If I had paid to watch that game, I would be demanding my money back!...Even as it is, I am considering writing to Sharks management asking for that hour and a half of my life back.

Luke Covell and Tevita Latu - two of the worst footballers I have seen in my life! Deadset - they wouldn't even make Canterbury 4th grade...if there even was such a thing. And someone tell Adam Dykes he's allowed to RUN with the ball - this isn't Gay-FL and he doesn't have to kick the ball every 35 seconds.

Just......AWFUL!!

wittyfan

Referee
It was the ultimate cripple fight. :lol:

If either team finishes higher than 11th it will be a miracle.

Now I'm going to settle in to watch the two hour Travis Burns comedy special.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Another shocking game.

Super Saturday? So far its been more like an advertisement for why people should follow AFL or Union instead.

Eddie.

Bench
What an ordinary game of football.

The Broncos played decent in the second half but the Sharks were just woeful. If they were switched on they could of been 30-0 at halftime, instead they continued to fumble their way through the game and deservingly had it pinched.

renouf

Juniors
Not much has changed, Cronulla still make 29390383 mistakes per game, and Brisbane are still playing 1980s football.