What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER: Whats the hidden stadium ?

Mario

Juniors
izzo said:
on a patch which opens the hidden stadums for you , please dont kill me mario :D

Patching team strips an logos is one thing. Patching the executable is bad and against the licensing agreement.

I would suggest you halt your efforts in this area.

TripleM

Juniors
mikdalton said:
Its the Roman Coliseum. :p

Well everyone was gonna find out sooner or later, why go on this thread if you don't want to know?
Yeah well we did know this a few months ago. Despite Marios heroic attempts to pretend it wasn't, you could guess that the guy who posted it was actually correct. Surprised not many people believed him..

izzo

Juniors
Mario said:
izzo said:
on a patch which opens the hidden stadums for you , please dont kill me mario :D

Patching team strips an logos is one thing. Patching the executable is bad and against the licensing agreement.

I would suggest you halt your efforts in this area.

ok , ill keep it underground lol nar I'll stop

So how do we get the hidden stadium then does anybody know apart from Mario, who obviously isn't going to tell us cos he wants us squirm

nz_kid

Juniors
i have complted all of the compitions and all i need to do now to clock the game is to play for a long time to get the movies but i still dont hvae the statdium.

mikdalton

Juniors
Who said I knew? :D

What a guess. Gave it away saying it was in Europe, you'd have said it was in Britain if not. I don't even have the bloody game!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Well, I could tell you how. I could also tell you how to unlock the %$*^&$#(& player &$#% or how to go into *%^$#%@ mode. But I dont think Id be too popular. I will ask how this info is to be released though.

ghoti

Bench
Stevo_G said:
where is the english grandfinal played then

I assume it'd be at Hull or Huddersfield as they're the bigger stadiums that are in the game. Anybody know this? BTW, if you've had the game for only a day or two and you've completed a season already, I fear for the health of your eyes :p

rabs

Staff member
ripper73 said:
Nope, winning the Super League gives you the World Club Challenge. Maybe you have to win the ESL with Halifax or NRL with Sth Sydney

I won the NRL with Souths in my first season. Finished 5th on the table then won 4 in a row in the playoffs. Woohoo go rabbits!

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Yeah but how do you get the stuff, deadset i have evrything like NZkid. Except videos. But i reckon you might have to beat the Sidhe Hes Allstars on various difficulties.

Latest posts