What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers and game talk: Kiwis v Great Britain

PARRA_FAN

Coach
what a difference a week makes, GB no where near as good as they were last week, but this performance from the Kiwis tonight has improved quite a lot from their previous matches. Theyre certainly gonna be hard to contend with if theyre in the final.

Probably couldn't have asked for a much better result tbh. Will definately be interesting to see what the Pom fans have to say about this dibacle.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
It's now more obvious than ever, that Australia's loss to GB last week was all part of their ruse to make next week's thrown match more believable.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
DownUnder said:
Next weeks will though.

I hope so for the sake of the game, Brisbane seem more interested plus plenty of poms already up there.

Also at least with the Kiwis winning tonight, next weeks game means a lot more. Aint over yet between the 3.

The Clan

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Stick that up ya POMS!

Yeah right!

The Ausies need to cling onto the coat tails of a NZ win nowadays.

Remind me again what happened the last time a NZ team took the field and gave that kind of performance?

From memory I think the opposition that day got Nilled!!

WJ

Juniors
I think instead of giving us some stick the aussies should be more concerned about the now likely prospect of facing the kiwis in the final. They would have beaten any team on todays performance.

They did it in last years final, and they look like they can do it again.

So why the aussies now seem delighted that nz have thrashed gb which means they will likely face nz in the final after they have said all along they would rather face gb, is beyond me.