What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Spolier*** Roosters V Penrith

the_knights_rule

First Grade
OH YEAH!!!! The goosters lost!
i was at the game it it was amazing! the atmosphere was heaps good and i was so glad the panthers won... i have a very sore throat this morning. the panthers are my second fave team and i hate the roosters so i REALLY wanted the panthers to win. when the panthers scored their second try i jumped up and dropped my camera and now its broke. lol oh well!
it was a great game and it was so good seeing the panthers do the victory lap (wouldve obviously rathered it be the knights though) tony puletua (spelling?) hugged me when he was walking around hehehe
congradulations to the panthers and all their fans it was a great win. Hopefully we will be celebrating like the penrith fans at the end of next year when the knights win!

Missa

Juniors
im so happy that the panthers won.....well done....but it did bring back memories to 2001....i was at the game and i was on crutches at the time with torn ankle ligaments..and i remember all the parra supporters saying to me as i hobbled to my seat(which was up a million flight of stairs)...i hope its worth it for u...and it was the best....just hope its us next year again!!!!