What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport 2015 awards

Wizardman

First Grade
SPORT 2015

Sportsperson of the year: Novak Djokovic. In all reality, he only got pounded once for the season (against Stan at the French Open). Totally dominant year.

Team of the year: Golden State Warriors. Just pipped the All Blacks and Hawthorn for mine. A title in the bank plus having the best start for a basketball team I’ve ever seen. They play a very entertaining brand of basketball and Stephen Curry is an absolute freak.

Individual performance of the year: Jordan Speith at the US Masters. A performance of pure skill and nerves of steel on the final day.

Team performance: 52-6.…enough said :)

Best sporting event: 2015 NRL Grand Final. Tough, tough grand final with some moments that I’ll never forget. For pure shock value, Holly Holm’s demolition job on Rhonda Rousey was awesome.

Douche of the year: Nick Kygrios. Next month will be a little bit of a test for Kygrios and how the public take to him. To beat Sepp Blatter, Bernard Tomic, Andrew Fifita and the Russian Olympic team is pretty impressive.

Latest posts