What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sportal preview: Dragons v Eels

Dragonheart

Juniors
Glenn said:
It will be
"Parramatta inexperienced half/five-eight comibination, will not be able to cope woith the pressure of defending the title." :roll:

Must be good drugs you're on.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yet another hijacked thread

Can't wait till 4 pm sunday all these red and white w*nkers will crawl baqck under the rock they came from

Risky_6

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Yet another hijacked thread

Can't wait till 4 pm sunday all these red and white w*nkers will crawl baqck under the rock they came from

What?

so you think its over already? Parra win did they?

We'll be in here come Sunday night and see if this hurri nice person is correct.

Parraren

Bench
We are massive underdogs for this game and I think it will suit us.

Our record for channel 9 games this year is also impeccable.

Utey

Coach
All Iam saying is jus wait until Sunday night before you start all this, unless you want egg over your face again.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Will be interesting to see what happens if Parra do win

Will the Eels suddenly become title favorites or will it still be the Dragons.

With the Tigers big win tonight both teams have some more motivation but even more so for the Dragons, with a loss the Dragons will be in 3rd and now only have a small for/against buffer on the Tigers.

phonetic

Juniors
We will be actually fourth, 2 points behind the Tigers, who thouroughly deserve their position so far.

It's an NRL table... it's not that hard.

bartman

Immortal
I expect ours will be a tough tight game. Everyone will be talking Tigers, because lots of tries makes people think a team is better than one that can soak most things up using solid defence?

I'd still be confident that both Eels and Dragons have that adaptability - know how to play different types of games when needed - to mean that they'll both be thereabouts in the finals, regardless of who becomes this week's media favourites.

Hurriflatch

Referee
phonetic said:
We will be actually fourth, 2 points behind the Tigers, who thouroughly deserve their position so far.

It's an NRL table... it's not that hard.

I meant 4th

Wow 1 small mistake

geez your anal