What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports Betting Thread 2024

Grapple

First Grade
ATS @ 9.25
Turbo
DWZ
Saab
Hopoate

ATS @ 12.75
Tedesco
Young
Radley

Nailed that first bet mate. Well done. When Manly get a roll on it's great for ATS bets.

I've done a couple of multi's on the first two games but weary of the Leichardt & last SJ home game factor. Manly don't have a great record at that ground - but considering how bad Tigers are this year i'm not super worried. Their edges drop off tackles too easily. I guess this game comes down to possession and who can get a roll on.

Tolutau Koula
Apisai Koroisau
Daly Cherry-Evans
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
Jacob Kiraz

@110.76

Then the NRL mega try scorer multi

Daly Cherry-Evans
Charlie Staines
Jacob Kiraz
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
Maika sivo & kotoni staggs (both anytime try scorers )
Kalyn Ponga

@239.36

Massive long shots to get all but worth a throw at the stumps for $10-20. Good luck all!

Grapple

First Grade
Looking good for both of us so far. Good to see Melbourne competitive and keeping it close.

Come on Val, big second 40 mate!!!!

This Year?

Immortal
Looking good for both of us so far. Good to see Melbourne competitive and keeping it close.

Come on Val, big second 40 mate!!!!
I'm kicking myself for picking Val instead of Taulagi but you never know! I hope both our bets get up mate.

Grapple

First Grade
Screen Shot 2024-08-29 at 11.47.09 PM.png

Good win last night, second SGM i've won. I think it pays to keep odds low in SGM.

I was rooting for you TY , especially when Melbourne made that kick into the in goal and Val snatched it out of the air.

Grapple

First Grade
3 x SGM on tonight's game:

Jason Saab
Jacob Kiraz
Viliame Kikau

ATS @ $25.07

Canterbury Bulldogs to win by 1-12
Daly Cherry-Evans (Anytime try scorer)
Josh Addo-Carr (Anytime try scorer)
Tom Trbojevic (Anytime try scorer)

@$42.53

Canterbury Bulldogs to win by 1-12
Daly Cherry-Evans (Anytime try scorer)
Viliame Kikau (Anytime try scorer)
Jacob Kiraz (Anytime try scorer)

@111.64 o_O

Just a heads up fellow punters, the margin bets for this game are ridiculous if you want to throw them in a multi.

Nutz

Bench
View attachment 93243

Good win last night, second SGM i've won. I think it pays to keep odds low in SGM.
Hey guys, I'm no punter but love horses.
So come around Melbourne Cup Day, I join the thousands of 'once a year experts' by predicting a winner and brag why I picked a winning horse. Great way to impress mate if you win, I don't have mates as a result of this ;)
So that's me as far as introductions go.
I have a question for you guys. If I wanted to put a wager on an NRL game do I have to use gambling agency like bet365 or TAB app. Can I go to my local TAB branch and place the bet on footy?
Does the app like bet365 cover all betting like horse racing, footy etc.

Grapple

First Grade
So come around Melbourne Cup Day, I join the thousands of 'once a year experts' by predicting a winner and brag why I picked a winning horse. Great way to impress mate if you win, I don't have mates as a result of this ;)
I have a question for you guys. If I wanted to put a wager on an NRL game do I have to use gambling agency like bet365 or TAB app. Can I go to my local TAB branch and place the bet on footy?

If you want to place an NRL bet at TAB it's very easy in person.

Most online websites allow the same yet obviously allow many more options.

I can't speak for bet365 but when betting online it's good to make restrictions on how much you can bet. Make daily limits and bet responsibly.

This Year?

Immortal
I use the sportsbet app for all my footy punting. They have horses and other sports too but I only bet on NRL and very occasionably cricket. I've heard TAB has longer odds than sportsbet. As far as I know you can do the same in the TAB branch as on the app.

Nutz

Bench
I use the sportsbet app for all my footy punting. They have horses and other sports too but I only bet on NRL and very occasionably cricket. I've heard TAB has longer odds than sportsbet. As far as I know you can do the same in the TAB branch as on the app.
Cheers big ears, exactly what I needed to know.

Grapple

First Grade
Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 2.46.51 PM.png

Need Knights to win by 10 at least to complete multi. A bit nervous as you never know what you're going to get with Gold Coast.

Grapple

First Grade
SGM

Newcastle Knights to win by 1-12
Fletcher Sharpe (Anytime try scorer)
David Fifita (Anytime try scorer)
Dane Gagai (Anytime try scorer)

@41.19

This Year?

Immortal
This is the most uninspiring wager I've done and if it doesn't get up then surely I am cursed
SGM @ 2.30
ATS Sharpe/Marzhew, Khan-Pereira/J. Fifita, Ponga/Campbell

This Year?

Immortal
Yay it got up! So I'm going to try something crazy for next game which I'll call "lightning strikes twice"
SGM @ 565.00 powered up
ATS Weekes H.Young Tedesco Manu Crichton Radley

Latest posts