What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports Ears

Surandy

Bench
I used to have the original sports ears. Whilst it was good to know why certain decisions were made but I found it distracted me too much from the game and crowd noise around me.

The exception being one game at OP when Orford was backchatting the ref and the ref says "I'm not blind you know" and clear as day over the sports ears you hear "ya are f**king so".

Hoggy

Bench
I've got them, a nice little toy.

Against Newcastle this year after we kicked off and Adam Woolnough was bringing it back to our line, could hear Cameron Smith go "COME ON YOU BIG merkin"

LESStar58

Referee
Hoggy said:
Against Newcastle this year after we kicked off and Adam Woolnough was bringing it back to our line, could hear Cameron Smith go "COME ON YOU BIG merkin"

HAHA! Thats our captain talking!

i didnt actually hear it myself but at OP when we played Parrascum in 2004 Parramatta got penalised, think it was Vella for hitting Billy high and late or something and Hindy being the whinging lump of sh*t that he is thought Billy was faking. He protested to the ref and his call of "THAT f**kING LITTLE merkin!" was heard by anyone that cared to listen!

Might invest in a pair for 2006!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
They're great.

When the Storm were at Ericsson in either 2004 or 2005, the Storm got a scrum late when they were chasing the game, and clear as day i heard Robbie Kearns yell "He's called a f**king scrum, get the f**k over here!"

Latest posts