What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

lockyno1

Post Whore
How do you back 8 winners and still finish up just even???

I am a true bona fide Eels supporter.

Could be worse- you could have tried to recover your losses whilst drunk at Sha Tin!

On the positive I got the trifecta in the 2nd last so thus I’m even today!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Honkers is good, I just back Grant Van Neiskerk and he's done well at a price, including one last night at $81, just put $5 on each of his horses, checked account in morning, happy days

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
The one at 50s was a steal, first 3 runs was at sha tin for no worse than 4th, comes back if prep pretty slow, comes back to midweek HV and gets up, The Tab app went useless aftet R3 should of put the bet on earlier.

Missed that and Super Chic in the last as i gave up on it working.

to_ddeath

Coach
Farxake.
Last year - 3 EW bets on Sandown meeting all run 2nd.
This year - same meeting- 3 EW bets all run 4th.
Consistency plus....
k

lockyno1

Post Whore
At least I didn’t completely do my you know what, backed the last winners at Rosehill and Doomben...

And yet I still only end up even...

Sandown is a merkin of a track...had a massive all up with Ringerdingding/Fifty Stars/Dar Harralid...Absolute merkin of a track!

to_ddeath

Coach
At least I didn’t completely do my you know what, backed the last winners at Rosehill and Doomben...

And yet I still only end up even...

Sandown is a merkin of a track...had a massive all up with Ringerdingding/Fifty Stars/Dar Harralid...Absolute merkin of a track!

Think the last winner I backed at that meeting was Gibraltar Campion about a decade ago...never again after today.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Had won bet all day an All up Ringing ding into Fifty Stars. Looks like I would of done my arse the rest of the meeting.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Think the last winner I backed at that meeting was Gibraltar Campion about a decade ago...never again after today.

Everyone did their you know what’s apart from the two main races (Ringerdingding and Fifty Stars). Was dead set donkeys the rest of the winners