What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

to_ddeath

Coach
Going Spirit of Valor & hoping it can go one better. Tough ass draw but at decent enough odds if the UK Merchant Navy form holds up.
If Clementardi wins, I'll be needing a catheter top-up asap...

Tommy Smith

Referee
This comment will do me...

As breeding supremo, John Messara, and part-owner of The Autumn Sun told Radio RSN 927, "I don't want to be the one to shoot Bambi", with reference to the possibility that the talented colt might be have been able to beat the wonder mare.

So he didn't want to enter The Autumn Sun in the Cox Plate because... he might win.

Meanwhile Chris Waller...

"It's (also) a good chance for the three-year-olds to fly their flag if they think they're good enough", which Waller adds as an interesting aside as he also trains The Autumn Sun, who was a slashing winner of the Group 1 Caulfield Guineas (1600m) for that age group two weeks earlier.

A good chance for 3 year olds. Except that 3 year old that might win.

They talk about horses being scared away from the race because they can't win. But then you get a young local gun who could win but they don't race it because they don't want Winx to lose.

What a joke.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This comment will do me...

As breeding supremo, John Messara, and part-owner of The Autumn Sun told Radio RSN 927, "I don't want to be the one to shoot Bambi", with reference to the possibility that the talented colt might be have been able to beat the wonder mare.

So he didn't want to enter The Autumn Sun in the Cox Plate because... he might win.

Meanwhile Chris Waller...

"It's (also) a good chance for the three-year-olds to fly their flag if they think they're good enough", which Waller adds as an interesting aside as he also trains The Autumn Sun, who was a slashing winner of the Group 1 Caulfield Guineas (1600m) for that age group two weeks earlier.

A good chance for 3 year olds. Except that 3 year old that might win.

They talk about horses being scared away from the race because they can't win. But then you get a young local gun who could win but they don't race it because they don't want Winx to lose.

What a joke.
As said it's a Paper cox Plate, the field is Benboggers and a bunch of handicappers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Winx has broken many horses, how about we look forward to TAS coming back in the Autumn. It will win a few group 1’s in the Autumn.