What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Do you consider Very Elegant unders at $51?
Or is that simply because Waller will run it in the CC & or Cox instead?
Agree re the Internationals, last 2 winners have probably been at decent enough odds on the day...

Honestly mate I think Very Eleegant is seriously overrated... she has x-factor talent but is obviously a nutcase, couldn’t believe the hype about it heading into the spring.

Every year it seems the Oaks winner becomes the hype horse and is in the markets for all the big events... same thing happened with Unforgotten, Youngstar, Set Square, Dear Demi, Bonneval, Royal Descent , Gust of Wind, Rising Romance etc they all went to WFA and had good careers but none got close to winning any of the big ones.

Waller has a lot of belief in its ability so have to respect that but I couldn’t trust it to settle and run 2 miles

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly mate I think Very Eleegant is seriously overrated... she has x-factor talent but is obviously a nutcase, couldn’t believe the hype about it heading into the spring.

Every year it seems the Oaks winner becomes the hype horse and is in the markets for all the big events... same thing happened with Unforgotten, Youngstar, Set Square, Dear Demi, Bonneval, Royal Descent , Gust of Wind, Rising Romance etc they all went to WFA and had good careers but none got close to winning any of the big ones.

Waller has a lot of belief in its ability so have to respect that but I couldn’t trust it to settle and run 2 miles
She's way too fierce to get 2 miles, she has a lot of talent but still does far too much wrong. She beat up on an average crop of fillies and as usual the market goes stupid. She's more chance in a Cox Plate where they will go quick and she might get the chance to settle.

to_ddeath

Coach
She's way too fierce to get 2 miles, she has a lot of talent but still does far too much wrong. She beat up on an average crop of fillies and as usual the market goes stupid. She's more chance in a Cox Plate where they will go quick and she might get the chance to settle.

For some reason I thought the opposite & she’d lose her shyte at the Valley as opposed to Flemmo...

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Where the hell is Microphone? Bivouac was always a B-Grader they didn’t even run it in the Slipper and now it’s fave for the Rose

Latest posts