What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Vucetich is one I'm very interested in. If it has inherited any of its parent's ability it could be something else.

True bro, I think this could be a good form race moving forward. Vuchetic well bred and trialled nice.

Then you have Tanker won well on debut, as did See You Soon.

Itzhot debut run was full of merit, so was Gravina’s.

Then Blaze a Trail and Malkovich both trialled like rockets.

Also wouldn’t surprise me if Close to Me improved 10fold it had big raps on it before it’s debut and the Snowden’s have chosen to push on with her.

I’m going to back Blaze a Trail just something about him I think he could be a bit special and have a saver on Cellsabeel at big odds trialled well and love the breeding to.

Lemon Dufficy over and out

blaza88z

Coach
Every bloke and his dog are tipping Melody Belle today, not so sure myself

I like Humidor's run at the Valley and I think he's a better horse around Flemington, especially if the inside starts chopping up

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Melody Belle is shorter than she was last week in a Mares race, you can leave me out of her at that price.

Humidor and Kings will Dream are overs IMO.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yep Humidor is building to something for sure. Melody Belle was super last start but up in class again, bad gate. Think she is unders but wouldn’t surprise me if she kills them.

Was super keen Widgee Turf today but they’ve scratched the merkin.

to_ddeath

Coach
Yep Humidor is building to something for sure. Melody Belle was super last start but up in class again, bad gate. Think she is unders but wouldn’t surprise me if she kills them.

Was super keen Widgee Turf today but they’ve scratched the merkin.

Out to $3.20 from $2.90 on shortsbet, anything over 3s is decent considering her last run.
Bad gate didn’t stop her last time..has another quarter mile to wind up, KWD is half a shot as is MW but don’t see the others coming remotely close.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Can’t say that Ryan Moore seems like the type of bloke you’d like to have a beer with... more like the type of bloke you want to punch holes through

The Mare should of been in the Cup

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Loving Gaby looks good in the sprint for me.

Only carrying 51kg ffs, probably the weight of one of my thighs tbh. Amazing how these jocks get so low

Latest posts