What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
haven’t had a single one of McNeils 5 winners & the only one I thought was a decent price is scratched in the next FFS...

Sphagnum

Coach
Just watching replays of CF orrs of yesteryear.

the 2005 edition where the cox plate, Caulfield cup and Melbourne cup champs resumed with elvstroem beating savabeel and the diva charging into 6th

Some great champs winning like Manikato Saintly, Vo Rogue, Redoutes Choice, Lonhro and Black Caviar

and then getting to the 2021 edition where Streets of plodalon beat imaging… when did it go from being a great group 1 contest to being a glorified bm90?

to_ddeath

Coach
Just watching replays of CF orrs of yesteryear.

the 2005 edition where the cox plate, Caulfield cup and Melbourne cup champs resumed with elvstroem beating savabeel and the diva charging into 6th

Some great champs winning like Manikato Saintly, Vo Rogue, Redoutes Choice, Lonhro and Black Caviar

and then getting to the 2021 edition where Streets of plodalon beat imaging… when did it go from being a great group 1 contest to being a glorified bm90?
You mention some great ones there, Vo doing what he did best in front of a cracker field, Caviar making it look like track work, Saintly powering home.
Personally my fave version was Suavito 5?years ago...one of my biggest group 1 wins plus had exacta. Pub was silent except for one noisy merkin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I remember the Great Let’s Elope winning it first up in the Autumn of 92, she was untouchable that prep. Ear’s Ronny would pump this years Field.

to_ddeath

Coach
Most of the nation just got Wallered yet again...you lose count of how many times this crap happens..

Latest posts