What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2022

FMD! There's a horse by the name of Hermann Hesse plodding around at Moonee Valley today.

Sired by Rudolf Hess out of Hermann Goring. Bloody Neo Nazis owning racehorses now?

Actually Hermann Hesse was a German poet. 😛

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Very Elegant was disappointing but at least a Starspangledbanner mare won

She went very ordinary… I had a feeling it might happen, didn’t seem to be much glowing reports from the new trainer the whole prep she has been over there.

It was a funny race though they seemed to walk then sprint home, all sort of finished in their running order. I wouldn’t completely sack her off that but you would have thought with her resume she should of been winning that race.

Lol at Arc aspirations

Lemon Squash

First Grade
FFS!! Made some good money on him ☹️

I could have retired if he had of held on and won the Golden Eagle last year... still made a tidy profit with him running a drum for me though.

Feel sorry for the Price Boys... a horse of that quality is so hard to find for small stables like theirs. The poor merkins will be devastated, both champion fellas as well :(

Latest posts