What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2022

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Surely they go to the Arc. It’s why she went. They have their chance, get JMac over and show the world she is up to it.

I think they will run her in the 2800m fillies and mares Grp1 instead.

Personally I’d still go to the Arc, worth a throw at the stumps. If she flops she’s still already won 11grp ones, won’t tarnish her.

Sphagnum

Coach
I think they will run her in the 2800m fillies and mares Grp1 instead.

Personally I’d still go to the Arc, worth a throw at the stumps. If she flops she’s still already won 11grp ones, won’t tarnish her.
Exactly. She went for the arc, she is fit and well, she’ll come on a lot from that run and it’s most likely going to be her swan song. It’s not the time to be a pussy.

to_ddeath

Coach
Greg ‘The Compressor’ Carpenter - piss off you merkin.
Gold trip only giving 2.5kg to Deauville Legend FFS.
Cup looks a joke…

Tex Avery Vintage Animation GIF

Bernie looking good in pink this morning 😍

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Astern has been a bigger flop as a sire than Brad Arthur but he looks to have a couple of good colts in Aft Cabin and Golden Mile

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Legit question does anyone ever remember a horse that has been as good as Icebath that’s never actually won a black type race??

5 group 1 placings but never actually even won a listed race before 😟

Latest posts